Tuesday, January 20, 2009

30 Week Checkup



We made it another milestone-30 weeks! Today I saw Dr. Rowe and everything is going good! The boys are growing great!


Triplet A (Luke): 3 lbs 6 oz


Triplet B (Brady): 4 lbs - our future linebacker!


Triplet C (Grant) 3 lbs 2 oz


Their weights are right on target (Brady is actually kind of big). The ultrasound was a little limited today because it is so crowded in there. I thought it was cute that Grant actually moved over more to my midline and he and Brady are cudddling. Grant is usually up high on my left side. I actually felt him do that last night. I was on the recliner and my whole stomach just kind of shifted over to the right. Very strange but awesome feeling! Dr. Rowe and Dr. Suarez still agree (if everything continues like it is) that I will have my C-section at 34 weeks. I can't wait! I am completely terrified of having a C-section though- I hope I can behave and act right! I've never had a major surgery before-just tonsils taken out. I'm feeling pretty good but my hips are killing me from laying on my side and this morning I woke up with sores on my tongue and my gums are all swollen and sore! Dr. Rowe called it some weird name and said about 2% of pregnant women get it (he told me what it is called but my pregnancy brain has already erased it!) Imagine that- I'm in the 2%, it never fails! Oh well.


The nursery is pretty much complete-I have a couple of wall hangings to put up when my aunt brings them down from Dallas. Other than that, I'm just washing baby clothes! I finally took some pics tonight of the nursery:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Look at all their new clothes! This is just the closet-they also have a dresser full of clothes as well!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment